Wednesday, June 29, 2016

Wegmans

Or, as Stephen and I fondly call it - WEGUHMINS!!!! Yeah, we get kinda silly and excited when we see or even just talk about Wegmans. I've always known that I loved Wegmans. Back when I could eat everything, it was amazing just because it had great food, great options, great prices, and a great store.

But, since restricting my diet, my love for Wegmans has grown in leaps and bounds. They have consistently had every crazy, weird, I-can't-believe-I'm-eating-this food item that I've needed, and at better prices than anywhere else. And they stock Whole-30 approved (read: sugar-free) bacon. This changed my life. Seriously, you try looking for sugar-free bacon, and you'll understand pretty quickly.

Wegmans has become my foodie-safe-place. My I-know-I-can-find-something-to-eat place. My save-money-and-eat-well place.

Most recently, Wegmans became my save-the-anniversary-date place. Because when the ONE restaurant that has a dessert you can eat is randomly closed with out warning, it's a big deal. Like, I legitimately almost started crying over it.

Wegmans to the rescue with coconut-milk ice cream!!!


Guys, it was SO GOOD. It tasted like a super chocolatey coconut macaroon, in ice cream form. And the texture was perfect. In fact, it was so good that Mr. I Can't Live Without Dairy kept trying to steal it from me, even though he had his very own pint of Ben and Jerry's Coffee Toffee Chunk ice cream.


Yeah, it was that good.

So, thank you Wegmans for saving our date night and making me fall in love with you all over again!

No comments: