Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Like An Over-flowing Sink

Well, I finally finished the front of Cati's quilt today. After making more foolish mistakes in this quilt than in all my other ones combined, I declared the mistakes to be like an over-flowing sink: they just kept coming. I think I made about 15 mistakes while sewing the front of the quilt; however, I was thankfully able to correct them all easily. This picture is of the center of the quilt before I added the tea-cups.

In other news, I just finished reading a book called The Bell Messenger. It is such a good book! I highly recommend it; it's by Robert Cornuke. One phrase that is repeated through-out the whole book really stood out to me: the Bible is the book that gives life and saves life. Isn't it so true, though? Through the Bible many are saved, and shown what true life is. The book gave me a whole new appreciation for what an awesome and powerful book the Bible is, and how very much the Lord works in our lives through the Bible. Well, that's all for now!

No comments: