Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Some anime...

A few days ago, I decided that I wanted to learn how to draw anime style, and make characters and have stories and such. So, I went searching on the web for tutorials on how to draw anime, and came up with a few good sites. Well, I tried, and it failed miserably! But, I wasn't about to give up, so I went on to YouTube, and searched for videos on how to draw anime. Lo and behold, there were videos on how to draw everything from anime hair to anime feet! I spent almost an hour watching these; they were so helpful! Did you know that the proportions of most anime characters is six heads high? An interesting fact! So here are two drawings I have done. The first one I did while watching a video on how to draw the bodies; then I gave him clothes, and that mean facial expression. Yeah, I know, he looks like he is ready to beat somebody up, but he's cool.



This next one I did just off the top of my head, and she is going to be one of my story characters. Her name is Kerrian.




So, all in all, I think they turned out pretty well. And I officially love YouTube! Check back soon for more characters!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

that is incredible!! your an awesome artist and you can do anything!
rachy your cous

Cati said...

wow....my sister is amazing