Monday, March 30, 2009

Plenty Of Pictures.....And Worn-out Camera Batteries

Well, I don't have tons to say, but I had quite a few pictures I wanted to upload, so here they are. The first two are of a table runner I made for our spring center-piece. I even hand appliqued and hand quilted it!


This one is a Peter Pan puzzle I recently did. It was 1000 pieces; so much fun! The coolest things is that the characters are hidden in it....like Wendy is in a waterfall, and Hook is in a tree.

These are two birdhouses I painted for our spring center-piece. I really had no ideas when I started, so I just started painting, and I think they turned out very well.


Finally, here are two pictures of my bird (Boondette) after she had her bath. She really is adorable!

Hopefully, I will soon have a picture of a quilt that I am working on. I got some crazy awesome fabric for the back of it today. I wish I could take a picture to put on here, but my camera batteries need to be recharged. So, I'll have to do it later. That's it!

No comments: