Friday, May 8, 2009

Please Accept My Humble Apologies!

I know, I know......it has been way too long since I posted something! And now it has been so long that I don't even know where to start. I don't have tons of time right now, so I'll just post a few pictures.
This one is fabric for a mystery quilt I am starting. It was so fun to be able to go to Jo Ann fabrics and buy fat quarters and real quilting calico! Yay for gift cards! Anyway, I am slightly nervous about this quilt, because I have no idea what it is going to look like. But, as my mom repeatedly tells me, "That's the point of a mystery quilt!"


This is an apron that I made from a charm pack I got for Christmas. I found a picture of it online, as well as the fabric requirements, and used those to figure out how to make it. I love wearing when I bake!

This is that backing fabric I was talking about in the last post. I love it so much.

And finally, this is the last quilt I made; it is a stash-buster quilt, and I named it "The Charm Of It All". I have yet to put a label on it though........
Well, there is a quick post. I'll try to do more tomorrow......
\

No comments: