Monday, May 24, 2010

Dancing At Letchworth

This past weekend was the Civil War Reenactment at Letchworth State Park. Although we were unbable to attend the rest of the weekend, my mom and I did accompany a friend to the dance that they had on Saturday evening. It was so much fun! I can't remember the last time I enjoyed myself so much; by the end of the night, my cheeks hurts from smiling so much! Here are some pictures. Sorry, there are no pictures of my mom; she was behind the camera the whole night!

  

That's me....at the end in the blue dress!

 

It eventually got too dark to use the camera; but here is one picture to show that we danced by Christmas light!!


I was going to upload a video or two, but I can't seem to find how to do it right now, so look for another post soon with videos!

1 comment:

Like Fudge said...

That looks like so much fun! I just love your dress!