Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Living in A Movie

I can't believe it's already that time of year again, but this past Sunday was the annual Jane Austin Ball. Wow, May 2011already??? It feels like the 2010 ball just happened! But, it has indeed come and gone once again.

This year's ball was a ton of fun! I'm not sure why, but this year I actually felt as if I were in a movie. Maybe it was the fact that everything sort of passed in a daze, or maybe the fact that I have my own "Mr. Bingley" this year.......I don't know; but, it was really awesome. It was also really cool to have not only my mom there but my dad, too. I never thought I would see him doing this, but it's wonderful to have him join us!










Of course, getting all dressed up like this requires some extensive photo shoots!









Some others were outside with us taking pictures as well, and they were a riot to watch!



 And after so many serious pictures, we decided to have some fun!


Somehow, the ball ended in a "fight" between these two =)

 

Yes, we are weird....but we had a lot of fun in the process!


And one last shot before heading home!


Thus, yet another successful Jane Austin Ball!!

2 comments:

Cati said...

The second-to-last is my FAVORITE. On the front of your wedding invitation one day? :) I love it!

Like Fudge said...

Love that picture too!