Thursday, July 12, 2012

Three Years Ago

A few weekends ago was the War of 1812 event and GCV&M. Not only was it the bicentennial of the war, but it was also the three year mark since I met my wonderful man.

Of course, such an event put us in a reflective mood. Has it already been three years??? It feels like it just happened yesterday. And at the same time, it feels like we known each other for ever.

However, this post was not meant to bore you all with our mushy memories. =) Instead I thought I'd just share some pictures with you.

We just got a new camera, and this was one of our first big chances to play with it. So much fun!!!

In the afternoon, the dance troupe we are part of, the English Country Dancers, put on a dance demonstration; I'm there in the red (of course), my mom is in the green, and there's my dad in the black coat.




Here I am with some lovely friends:





In the evening, we of course had to keep the tradition going with pictures in Livingston Gardens. The first picture was the one taken three years ago, the second was this years.






So blessed that I no longer have to walk alone.....






Good times, good memories....it's good to be the Lady In Red.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Allison I was looking at the first picture and trying to figure out what didn't look quite right about it. Then it dawned on me you werent wearing your necklace. Just thought i'd note that. i love the pictures:)