Monday, May 31, 2010

Preparation Under Pressure

I just thought I'd let all of my blog readers know that I feel like have done nothing but paint for the past week. Why? Because I have a deadline to meet. This Thursday marks the beginning of the 2010 LEAH Homeschool Conference, and I have a table there for Allison's Wonderlands. Now, I've known about this since the end of March, but, being the genius that I am, I put off all preparations until two weeks before the big event!
The good news in all of this is that I work well under pressure. It simply means that ever night until Thursday will end with scrubing paint from my hands! So, here are some "sneak peak" pictures, and please, if you'll be at the conference, stop by my table in the Young Entrepreneur's section. I would be delighted to see you there!

2 comments:

Like Fudge said...

They are looking great! The monkey is just great! Miss you.

Allison said...

Thanks! Yeah, haven't seen you in a while. Maybe in June sometime I should come over to just hang out and play with the boys.