Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Number Twelve Done!!!

Today, since I had the whole afternoon free, I finished Cati's quilt! I really like it; I think it looks very nice. But then I was thinking about how many quilts I have made since I started in August 2007, and I counted 12, including this one!


I also want to say that I had a lot of fun watching the Super Bowl! Last year I went to a youth group party, and it was tons of fun, but since we weren't really doing anything this year, I didn't think it would be very exciting. But it actually was! I watched the whole game, I am proud to say, and I basically understood what was going on! But, while I was sitting there, I decided to do some drawing. So here is what I drew. His name is Seshat, and he is Neffaru and Kerrian's "pet" dragon. He looks kind of evil, but he's really not. I don't know if you can tell, but he is supposed to be bowing....as much as I dragon can. And I know this may be weird, but the only language he speaks is Dutch.

So, there you have it, folks!

No comments: