Friday, February 6, 2009

One Last Post In Rochester

Well, I am leaving in about 20 minutes for a week of adventure! First, I am going to Birdsong Nature Trails to feed chickadees; not so adventurous...I've done it many times before. But afterwards, and I going to a friend's house in the middle of nowhere to live on their farm and learn how to kid goats. Yup, thats right, I'm going to be a farmer. I'm excited, and nervous, too. I just wanted to post two more drawings quickly before I leave. The first one is of Kerrian and Neffaru's friend, a fairy, named Kiyomi (Key - yo - me). She looks like she is the same size as everybody else (in fact, I drew here at the same size), but she isn't. Think about a large, maybe 5 inch leaf, and that will give you her proportions. She is very mischievous, and she too like the dragon, only speaks Dutch.

This next one is of Kerrian and Neffaru's friend Eidel, a prim and proper girl. She is very shy and timid, and her name means "delecate", which describes her perfectly.

Well, I've got to run!

No comments: