Saturday, May 9, 2009

Some More....

Here are some drawings that I have done recently. I got some oil pastels, and so I have been practicing with them. This one is the first oil pastel drawing I did. Don't ask me what it is.....I don't know.

This is an oil pastel anime.....it was interesting.

This is a girl name Kama Hele. She is half-dwarf, and lives alone.


This is Kama Hele again.


This one is a named Jacek. I had a hard time drawing him.......when I started drawing it, it was a female, but that didn't work, so I turned it into a male. It still doesn't look the best.

Finally, this is a drawing named "Patchwork". I was really worried about it when I started, but it think it turned out well.


So those are my drawings.....

1 comment:

Cati said...

Okay, so now I can officially say on the blog space that I LOVE your patchwork drawing... and that food drawing I said yesterday looked good enough to eat!