Monday, August 1, 2011

And So It Begins

In case some of you don't know this yet, my parents have been trying to sell our house since last summer, and it finally sold this June. We'll be moving into the Windsor Garden apartments near Roberts Weslyan College. I can't say I'm really thrilled about the idea of moving and living in an apartment, but change is just part of life, and I probably won't be with my parents for many more years.
 My parents have been packing for the last week or two, but I, being the procrastinator that I am, have just kept putting it off. But, moving day is August 13th, and that means only 12 more days.With that in mind, I decided I should probably start packing some of my things today. And lets just say, it was not my favorite job ever! But, I got four boxes packed today, and I can probably pack the rest into another four boxes. I also threw out three big bags of garbage!



And now, my room is starting to look rather empty, and my shelf is full of things awaiting to be packed.



And that is just the beginning!!

No comments: