Friday, April 5, 2013

Back At It

I'm not much of a writer. In school, I always hated my writing assignments. Maybe that's why I've never been diligent in keeping up with journals, or blogs. It's been three months since my last post, and several people have commented that they wish I would post more.

Well, about a month ago, a friend posted on her own blog a review for a blog planning kit. I had never thought about the idea of planning blog posts. But, plans helps me. Structure and order and routine are the only way for me to continuously do something. So, I've made some plans.

Starting next week, I'm going to try blogging three times a week, once for each of three categories. We'll see how it goes. In the mean time, I added some freshness to the blog with a new, created-by-me background.

No comments: