Sunday, April 28, 2013

{One Step At A Time} Two Extremes

This past week has been a weird jogging week. The first day, I set a new record at 1.6 miles, but the third day, I was only able to go .7 miles! I've been fighting a cold, which I don't think has helped, but it's still been strange. I've been finding it difficult to even get to .9 miles, and I first made that distance about 2 or 3 weeks ago. I don't know if I'm jogging faster, or if it's just because I'm sick, or what. But it has been strange, and a bit discouraging. Any more experienced runners know what might be going on?

One nice thing is that I've gotten into a good routine time-wise. I usually pass the same people who are also out walking, many of them with their dogs. It's nice to see familiar faces, even if we only say good-morning in passing.


Total mileage this week: 5.3 miles
Longest distance non-stop: 1.6 miles
Total mileage since 4/13/13: 11.6 miles 


No comments: