Monday, April 22, 2013

{Helpmeet In Training} A Big Change

I've heard it said that change is a good thing; perhaps it may be. I also know that change is a scary thing. Whether we find change to be a fun adventure or a terrifying monster, it will always come. And right now, Change is knocking on my front door.

Why? Well, because I'm moving out of my parents house! Crazy, isn't it? But, I have the opportunity to move into an apartment with a friend from work. It's a nice little place, and within my limited budget. So, in less than two weeks, I'll be packing up and moving to Caledonia!

I'm looking forward to it, and scared of it all at the same time. There's just so much to think about. But, I believe I'm doing the right thing, and I know God is working in all of this. So, say a prayer and wish me luck!

1 comment:

Jen said...

YAY! We will be neighbors!! Let me know if you need a cup of sugar!