Saturday, April 20, 2013

{One Step At A Time} Love Living

Well, another week has come and gone, and I can't say I've really made much progress in jogging. But, I think the fact that I'm still actually doing it is a pretty big deal for me; I do not form habits easily, especially not ones that are less-than-wonderful. I saw this picture a while back, and it's so true.






Often times when I'm in the middle of jogging, I ask myself why I'm putting myself through this. I don't really LOVE jogging. But, jogging is helping me to actually feel alive. To feel more energized throughout the day, to be goofier and happier, to actually want to get outside and move. Even something just as simple as the fact that it makes me get up early in the morning instead of sleeping in every day. It's good....even when it stinks.

On that note, my mileage totals.


Total mileage this week: 3 miles
Longest distance non-stop: 1.2 miles
Total mileage since 4/13/13: 6.3 miles

No comments: